Re: Program usage, three issues

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Program usage, three issues
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:50:44 -0700

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:13:24 +0200
"Francisco Vila" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I could send three separate messages for these, but I wonder that the
> response is simply that "program usage is outdated" for all three.
>
> I could update it if only I knew the response...

The reponse is "AU is outdated, and will be completely rewritten
when GDP gets to it".  We're still working on NR 1, so it will be
a few months before we get to it.

As for the tex backend, IIRC this worked in the 1.x days, but is
now obsolete.  This is the kind of detail that we'll check when
GDP gets around to this book.