French translation of the off-line manual

From: Poulpette
Subject: French translation of the off-line manual
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 00:57:04 +0200

Hi all,

My "name" is Poulpette, and I've been using Lilypond for a while. The freeware is not always easy to use, but once we know the main commands, it's really powerful.

First of all, I apologize if I don't use the mailing-list properly, but actually I'm not really used to this.

I'm interested in helping the project : I could help for the translation EN -> FR (I guess I don't write English very well, but I have no problem in understanding it). Also, I checked the archives out, and found nothing about a recent translation of the off-line manual (about an old one neither).

So, maybe I could try to translate it... but I don't know if someone is working on it or what.

Poulpette