Re: snippets -> git no verbatim

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: snippets -> git no verbatim
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 08:48:28 +0100

Hi John

I haven't quite finished all the changes to the NR 2 headings yet - problems with git intruded. I'll let you know when they are finished, hopefully today or tomorrow.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> To: "John Mandereau" <address@hidden>; "Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden>