Re: Translation - missing messages?

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: Translation - missing messages?
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:13:46 +0300

Marcos di Silva schrieb:
John Mandereau,

I'm finishing translating Lilypond program messages to pt_BR. I missed
some messages like "syntax error, unexpected %s" [parser.cc] in .pot
file: http://translationproject.org/POT-files/lilypond-2.11.39.pot
How do I translate them?
What do you mean with "missing"? Are they not in the .po file? Or do they not appear when you compile your translated version? Maybe you could just copy them from the .pot to your .po and translate them then?

Greetings
Till
Best wishes,