Re: Build failure with Scheme (again)

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Build failure with Scheme (again)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 10:21:54 +0200

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
2008/4/22 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:
2008/4/22 Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden>:

FWIW,  I usually leave out documentation for markup-specific
 >  properties.  You could put them in the doc string of the markup
 >  command.

 John: I'm sorry for the breakage. I have removed the property definition.

 Han-Wen: Do you mean these properties are not associated with any grob?

Properties are usually associated with interfaces. - we don't have
infrastructure to document markup-command specific props.
Well, we actually do, sort of! See for example how the fret diagram properties are documented by defining a corresponding interface (fret-diagram-interface) in scm/define-grob-interfaces.scm. So, the infrastructure itself supports adding a markup-interface (or whatever name) that then can be included with
TextScript and other grobs where this is relevant.

   /Mats