RE: limitations of define-markup-command -- undocumented yet

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: RE: limitations of define-markup-command -- undocumented yet
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 07:03:00 -0600

I can't find Hai-Peng's originial request, so I can't respond to it as I'd like.

However, since there are scheme arguments to the markup, it would seem that if
there is a need for more arguments, one could simply pass the arguments as a
single scheme list, then have the markup function parse the list to get the
arguments out.

If one wanted to be more descriptive, one could pass the multiple arguments as
an alist, and then it would even be more obvious what they were.

Am I thinking incorrectly?

Carl Sorensen