Re: Action of \unset

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Action of \unset
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:18:22 +0200

2008/4/29 Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:

>  For a long time, I had the impression that \set and \unset did
>  push and pop on a stack (if you know about these computer
>  science concepts), but apparently I was wrong.

Yes, I remember that several months ago
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2007-08/msg00445.html
You referred to it as a "very advanced strategy to reset all local
property settings on a particular object, which requires
good knowledge about the data representation used internally in
LilyPond and isn't documented anywhere."

And I thought: "Woooow... I'm never ever gonna try that again" :-)

Cheers,
Valentin