Re: Detailed plan for documentation translations

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Detailed plan for documentation translations
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 09:52:20 +0100

John, you wrote
Trevor, are sections in Input stabilized enough so we can reorganize
translations too?  In fact, this chapter is not translated in any
language, except one or two nodes in French, so reorganization in
translations is very cheap for this chapter (no more than 10 minutes).

The headings you see at the moment were my first attempt.
As I add text and get more ideas a few changes are likely.
I don't like even the chapter heading - Input syntax - the
content is wider than that implies.  Section 3.2 is extensible,
so additional headings will very likely appear there too.

Like every one else, spring and summer bring other demands on
my time, so work is progressing more slowly than I would like.
Actually, it would be useful for me to give more thought to
the headings, so I'll do that over the next few days and
try to get to a stable-enough position for you to re-organise
the translations.  I'll let you know when that's done.

Cheers,
John

Trevor