Problems running mingw.make for GUB

From: Mark Hanlon
Subject: Problems running mingw.make for GUB
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 13:34:01 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I've been trying run the GUB build for mingw

I'm running mingw.make -f bootstrap

Unfortunately I keep receiving this error

 * Starting build: Thu Jun 26 21:57:24 2008

Usage: gub [OPTION]... [PACKAGE]...

gub: error: no such option: --branch

make: *** [cross-compilers] Error 2

Am I running the wrong command?
Sorry to be so thick (again!), I've gone through some online tutorials on
makefiles but I'm afraid I'm stuck (before I started with all this I've only
ever used IDE's and Ant to handle doing any builds (yes it's always been
windows), it's getting embarrasing to be on the forum asking for help so
much!).

As always thanks for any help
Cheers
Mark