Re: Doc building broken

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Doc building broken
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 23:45:08 +0100

Hi Graham,

> Hmm, GDP doc-building currently died in es/.  I'm investigating.
> I might have forgotten to run convert-ly on the translations.

I think the problem is that John had done convert-ly on the
translations just before Carl committed changes for
arpeggio/sustain/sostenuto, so convert-ly didn't pick up the changes.

Here's a patch that seems to cover all the changes in case you need
it; I did a clean docs build which stopped in fr/, and the changes
made have allowed me to complete `make web' successfully.

BTW, I notice you got Carl to run convert-ly on input/lsr. :) It
actually made my LSR update a bit easier, since the version strings
were already converted.

Regards,
Neil