Re: main docs working; translations broken

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: main docs working; translations broken
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 01:15:00 -0700

On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:08:56 +0200
John Mandereau <address@hidden> wrote:

> Le lundi 07 juillet 2008 __ 17:40 -0700, Graham Percival a __crit :
> > English docs compiled ok from scratch on GDP.  "make web"
> > completed successfully.
> >
> > The fr docs at least are broken.
>
> Sorry, I was an idiot when I thought I could test 'make web' on a
> non-clean build after syntax changes had been made -- e.g. I forgot
> about ly files in input/ after having converted files in
> Documentation/...  However, I thought I wrote the right command to
> update Documentation/ docs in all languages with convert-ly in
> Documentation/user/README.txt, so that anybody could get it right when
> doing syntax changes; if not, please complain.

No, those instructions are clear.  I just forgot to look.
.  That would have saved *so* much time on Sat:

cd ~/usr/src/lilypond
find -name '*.itely' | xargs convert-ly -e
find -name '*.ly' | xargs convert-ly -e

oh well.  (at least this will be taken care of in a month or so,
when we finally work on Documentation/index.html.in and the
related developer page)