Bug or enhancement for the disposable editor

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Bug or enhancement for the disposable editor
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:17:40 +0200

After reading and answering this message from -user, I think this user
is partially right:

The file name is Welcome_to_lilypond.ly and the user is asked to save
it in the Desktop. But there is a problem.

If you choose Save from the File menu, where is the file now? Not in
the Desktop.

Otherwise, If you choose Save As, the save dialog does not keep this
default name, the user can of course give it a name, but possibly not
being the default, we cannot ask her to open the PDF with the default
name as if this exact filename were typed down. Therefore, the user is
right when she does not find the PDF by default name.

As an additional small issue, the proposed minimal score reads
\relative { c d e ... which is deprecated, it should be \relative c' {