Re: Separate git branch for documentation

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Separate git branch for documentation
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 07:53:28 +0100

Patrick McCarty wrote Tuesday, August 19, 2008 4:58 AM

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 6:37 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:
If we start adding a lot of (occasional) contributors, I propose we
use the git.or.cz fork mechanism.  People can then publish their
changes, and it's easy for the maintainers to pull/cherry-pick thoses.

I believe Graham was just talking about adding myself and Jonathan, if
I remember correctly.

Two isn't "a lot".  I don't think we need the extra complication.

Patrick

Trevor