Version level of snippets causes difficulty

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Version level of snippets causes difficulty
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 22:29:13 +0100

Neil

I have a problem checking my doc edits, which I like to do before pushing them. I use the latest GUB binary, currently 2.11.56, to compile the docs, but it conks on the snippets, which have already been up rated to require 2.11.57.

Any suggestions? Could I perhaps change something in Lily to make her think she is already at the 2.11.57 level?

Trevor