Thank you.

From: Baruch
Subject: Thank you.
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 05:08:01 +0000 (UTC)

Hello:

I just wanted to thank you for this fine piece of work.  I've just started
exploring what lilypond can do, and I have to say I am deeply impressed.

It is apparent that you not only are fine programmers, but also that you have a
wonderful sense of the beauty of engraved music.  That is something I have
seldom heard discussed, but that I believe is important to those who read music.
 As you hinted, a musician can probably do with just about any old grouping of
notes on a page - but the beauty of fine engraving adds to the experience.  I
must admit that some of the finer points you discuss are lost on me, but perhaps
as I work with lilypond I'll be better able to see them.

Anyway, just thank you for a wonderful program.

-Baruch