Re: Status of manuals

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: Status of manuals
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:34:50 -0700

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 02:02:21PM -0600, Andrew Hawryluk wrote:
> I'd be up for some reviewing. I'm still new enough at LilyPond that
> I'd learn a lot from some 'assigned readings' and I could probably
> tell if they make sense to someone that doesn't compile their own
> LilyPond binaries over breakfast.

This literally made me laugh, since I think this description applies
to me.  :-)  Thanks, Andrew.

If you would like to review NR 1.6, that would be great.  I am done
with the main docs in this section now (in git), but not the snippets
sections, so just ignore those for now.  Once Reinhold rebuilds the
docs on his site, my latest changes will show up.

Thanks,
Patrick