Feature request: break-align-symbols property for MetronomeMark

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Feature request: break-align-symbols property for MetronomeMark
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 11:35:08 -0700 (PDT)

The "break-align-symbols" is supported for BarNumber and RehearsalMark but
not for MetronomeMark. I wish I could do this sort of thing:

\version "2.11.57-1"
{
  \override Score.BarNumber #'break-align-symbols = #'(clef)
  \override Score.RehearsalMark #'break-align-symbols = #'(key-signature)

  %"break-align-symbols" is not supported for MetronomeMark.
  %...this line does nothing:
  \override Score.MetronomeMark #'break-align-symbols = #'(time-signature)

  \key es \major
  \set Score.currentBarNumber = #10 \bar ""
  \mark 1
  \tempo Allegro
  c''
}

Here's one example where this would be handy:

p.10, 4th system ->
  http://www.allpianoscores.com/scores/Beethoven_Piano_Sonata_31.pdf

- Mark