Re: No texi2html

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: No texi2html
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 00:45:21 +0200

2008/9/25 John Mandereau <address@hidden>:
> On 2008/09/25 15:25 +0200, Francisco Vila wrote:
>> If I don't have installed texi2html and I'll prefer only to build and
>> check the PDF docs, how must I proceed?
>
> If you really don't want to install texi2html from CVS, rerun configure.

Oh, it is installed, but the script doesn't find it, or something.

$ whereis texi2html
texi2html: /usr/local/bin/texi2html

> If you want to only build (or rebuyild) the PDF docs (which is a
> completely different issue), do

I'd prefer not to 'need' something I don't really 'need'.
So yes, this is my solution. But, now that it is installed, I'm curious...
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org