Re: GUB experiments on linux-64

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: GUB experiments on linux-64
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:07:50 -0700

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 9:22 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for the heads up. With a bit of patching, I got the SVN version
> of these tools to build a darwin-x86 installer;  I have no idea
> whether it worked, though.  Could people on x86 macos 10.5 check out
>
> http://lilypond.org/~hanwen/lilypond-2.11.61-0.darwin-x86.tar.bz2
>
> and report whether it works?
>
> (note: I want to know whether the binary inside the .app works; I
> don't really care about the GUI at this point)

You're welcome!

Running Mac OS X 10.5.5, the command line app works great for me.  I
test compiled a recent Mutopia submission:

http://www.mutopiaproject.org/cgibin/piece-info.cgi?id=1563

and it works perfectly!  I can confirm that the GUI is broken; there
are no menus, so I killed the process in a terminal.

Thanks,
Patrick