PayPal donation links to Dutch webpage

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: PayPal donation links to Dutch webpage
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 07:35:13 -0700 (PDT)

On the "Sponsoring - See what you can do" page,

( http://lilypond.org/web/sponsor/options )

Clicking on the PayPal payments link sends the user to
a webpage with a form to fill out in Dutch. There's no
easy way to change the language. Maybe it's a small
thing, but I don't think so. I think someone who's
considering making a donation might be easily turned
away by the language barrier.

Also, since it's not a proper html "anchor" link, I
checked out the source code to see what element was
selecting the Dutch language automatically, and it
looks like the only possible cause is the line:

<inputtype="hidden" name="business" ...

Maybe the "hanwen..." business has some setting that
defaults to Dutch?

I don't know how often you guys get donations, but
addressing this issue will make it easier for people
to donate.

- Mark