Re: translated big pages

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: translated big pages
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:55:07 +0300

John Mandereau schrieb:
Hi Francisco, hi Till,
On 2008/10/23 20:10 +0200, Francisco Vila wrote:

Also Spanish Internals and Program Usage are now complete in git (or
they were a few days ago). Please add them to this wishlist.

You mean the Notation Reference, not the Internals??

I added big page generation for all mentioned manuals, please check and
adjust the links in HTML doc index.

Cheers,
John

Thanks, done.

I was just thinking that should we update the file size and maybe add also the file size of the pdfs? The learning pdf at least is much bigger than 1,5 MB.

Till