Fw: \crescTextCresc... 2.10 vs 2.12

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Fw: \crescTextCresc... 2.10 vs 2.12
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 12:35:22 -0000

Forwarded for the archive ...

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl D. Sorensen" <address@hidden> To: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden>; "Frédéric Bron" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 9:36 PM
Subject: Re: \crescTextCresc... 2.10 vs 2.12

This sounds like a good Frog task to me.

There are a few things that need to be done before we make the patch.

1) Make a table of all the crescendo and decrescendo forms, so we can
see at a glance the missing/broken pieces.

2) Make a patch for the docs for v. 2.12.

3) Make a patch for v. 2.13 (when it's started) to get the appropriate
symmetry for all forms.  This will require posting the table from 1)
on -user and getting feedback from users.

4) Make a patch for convert-ly, which will do two things:
a) fix the problem you've identified for the previous convert-ly rule for
2.12
b) Make a correct convert-ly rule for 2.13.

Frederic, are you up for it?

Carl