OT: Some git statistics

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: OT: Some git statistics
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 13:17:11 +0100

Warning: offtopic. Do not waste your time if it doesn't worth it.

I've put a set of lilypond git statistics at
http://paconet.org/lilypond-statistics/index.html
Still trying to understand certain anomalies here...
To help on this, is anybody able to answer
- who is fred? I assume it's a dummy name for an old VCS that didn't
support author names.
- How could differently-written names for a given author to be joined on one?
- what a cataclysm happened between 2002-03-24 and 2002-03-27?

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org