Re: many texi2html warnings for lilypond-snippets.texi

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: many texi2html warnings for lilypond-snippets.texi
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:54:43 +0100

Hi Werner,
Werner LEMBERG a écrit :
Compiling the documentation in current git with `make web', texi2html
(CVS version from 2009-01-09) produces zillion warnings like this:
  *** Duplicate node found:
      Adding beams
      (in out-www/expressive-marks.texi l. 13 in @lydoctitle)
  *** Duplicate node found:
      Changing text and spanner styles for text dynamics
      (in out-www/expressive-marks.texi l. 407 in @lydoctitle)
  *** Duplicate node found:
      Printing metronome and rehearsal marks below the staff
      (in out-www/expressive-marks.texi l. 1635 in @lydoctitle)

  ** node_next `slurs'
               for `Adding beams' not found
  ** node_prev `ties etc. when using tuplet and non-tuplet rythms.'
               for `Adding beams' not found
  ** No node following `Adding ambitus per voice' in menu,
     but `Ambitus with multiple voices' follows in sectionning

This was the simplest way I found to make TOC links for individual snippets effective, and I guess "makeinfo --html" won't return non-zero status with this. A cleaner solution would be generating menus and @nodes in makelsr.py and/or lystotely.py.

Best,
John