Re: which fontforge version?

From: Maximilian Albert
Subject: Re: which fontforge version?
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 23:05:38 +0100

2009/2/11 Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden>:

>> while working on an update of the openbsd port of lilypond, i see
>> lots of fontforge whinings like this one:
>
>> Internal Error in accidentals.flat.arrowdown: monotonic is both needed and
>> unneeded.
>
> Indeed, these glyphs were recently added and seem to have issues.
> Max, what's the status on this?

Frankly, I have no clue what this warning means. I noticed this, too,
when working on the glyphs but it also occurred with a bunch of other
glyphs which have resided within lilypond for a long time, so I
thought it didn't have anything to do with my particular work.
Hopefully it is really caused by the rounding errors Werner mentioned.

Max