Re: What's up with the Frogs?

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: What's up with the Frogs?
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:06:16 -0600

Graham Percival wrote:
Since I've been doing /such/ a good job keeping up with my
lilypond duties, I figured I'd have the moral authority to bug
others.

Carl: what are the Frogs working on?  AFAIK the trivial
documentation task is finished, so they should be working on bug
fixes.  I haven't been seeing any.

Valentin (since you're French and I have no shame  ;)  what's up
with the Report?  And the bug-lilypond backlog?  IIRC your opera
started almost two weeks ago.

Cheers,
- Graham "hypocrite?  Me?!  Never!" Percival

I'm ready to start doing some LSR work. :)

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com