Re: PATCH -- Dashed Slurs

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: PATCH -- Dashed Slurs
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:20:54 +0000 (UTC)

Carl D. Sorensen <c_sorensen <at> byu.edu> writes:

> Please review my patch for dashed slurs on rietveld:
>
> http://codereview.appspot.com/40122/show

I've revised my patch to eliminate some debug garbage that was
left in the files, and to make the bezier subdivide routine work for
any degree of bezier curves (if the degree should shift from 3).  I also
fixed some inconsistencies in tie support, and cleaned up the
documentation.

I also added new commands \*DashPattern that will take
dash-fraction and dash-period and set slurs, phrasingSlurs, and ties
to have a consistent user-defined dash pattern.

In posting it on rietveld, I made some mistakes.  Please review
patch set 4 of

http://codereview.appspot.com/41099/show

Thanks,

Carl