Re: Do we still need NR B.10 List of articulations?

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Do we still need NR B.10 List of articulations?
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:33:31 +0100

Patrick McCarty wrote Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:15 AM

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 11:20:01PM -0700, Mark Polesky wrote:

Do we still need NR B.10 "List of articulations"? Now that
NR B.6 "The Feta font" is organized a little better, the
scripts are all together there, and easy enough to find, I
think. B.10 is starting to feel a little redundant to me.

I'm okay with removing it.

I am too, but note all the index entries in B.10 -- they must be
relocated to the appropriate part of B.6.  Also the subheading
for that section of B.6 should be renamed to something like
"Scripts and articulations", "Scripts for articulations",..., so
someone searching for "articulations" can find it.

There may be refs to B.10 that will need adjusting too.

And deleting script-chart.ly will break the docs and compiling
unless the same change has been applied in all languages.

Trevor

Trevor