Re: LM Errata

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: LM Errata
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:21:47 +0100

Jonathan Wilkes wrote Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:46 PM

> Automated Engraving

> The first lilypond example in this section is
missing.

Do you mean the one introduced with "Here you see two
chords, with accents and arpeggios"?  If so, it seems
to be present on the kainhofer server.

> What symbols to engrave?

> The third example in this section is missing.

Again, it is there on kainhofer.

How are you viewing these graphics?

Trevor

I'm viewing from the web. Both show up on ie explorer but not on firefox
(winxp sp3).

They look fine here with both IE and
Firefox (3.0.11) on Vista.  Anyway, it doesn't
seem to be a problem with the docs, so I'll
go ahead and push the changes you suggested.
You should be able to see them on kainhofer
in a day or so.

Thanks again for your help.

Trevor