Re: Possible bug with system-count

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Re: Possible bug with system-count
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:43:40 +1000

Joe Neeman <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tue, 2009-07-21 at 10:08 +1000, Cameron Horsburgh wrote:
>> Hi Joe,
>>
>> You may already be aware of this issue, but I'll report it anyway.
>>
>> I'm currently typesetting a piece that should comfortably fit two
>> systems to a page. For consistency's sake I've added system-count = 2 in
>> the \layout block.
>
> Perhaps you intended to use systems-per-page instead of system-count?

Hmm... I think I must have. I could swear I've (successfully) used
system-count for this in the past, but the docs are pretty clear on what
it means. Now I have to go through my old scores and see where (and if)
I've used it in the past.

Still, it occurs to me as odd that I get (+ 1 system-count) systems---I
would have expected to get system-count systems, with the last system
overflowing.

Oh, and an important piece of information I apparently left off the
original report---I'm using dev/jneeman , not master.

Thanks for your time---sorry about the noise.

--

Cameron Horsburgh

Blog: http://spiritcry.wordpress.com/