Re: Translation and releasing

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Translation and releasing
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 15:47:17 +0200

Hi Jean-Charles,
Le lundi 20 juillet 2009 à 22:06 +0200, Jean-Charles Malahieude a
écrit :
> Hi Mr release-master and his fellow workers,
>
> Please wait a couple of days before delivering a new release, since I'm
> almost (99% plus a proof-reading) of a complete reviewing of the French
> version of the learning manual.

I'm currently moving manuals in user/ one directory up for all languages
-- what a PITA, I've only done 30% of it ,`:-o,'.  The last of us that
will push will have to resolve conflicts, i.e. moving the last updated
file from the old to the new location.

BTW this is one reason for me to put documentation master branch in
brain surgery mode in the next days: I want to have fewest conflicts to
solve.  I'll do my best to push revisions that build, but there will
certainly be tons of broken HTML links, and maintenance scripts will be
temporarily broken too; please don't release before we have checked
there are not too many broken links. An alternative to this is freezing
all documentation editing, but I'm not comfortable with this option.

Best,
John