Re: feature request (\cueNotes)

From: Werner
Subject: Re: feature request (\cueNotes)
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:23:56 +0000 (UTC)

Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold <at> kainhofer.com> writes:

> How about using \new CueVoice?

Thanks for the hint!

It indeed seems to be nearly what I'm looking for.
(But I miss an easy example in the docs - it is so complicated there! So I even
didn't find nor understand it. They explain there more cueDuring then cueVoice
and everything quite sophisticated.)
But in the following example unfortunately the CueVoice, which should be a
second voice with stems down, behaves like a OneVoice (stems up and down).

{es?4 es' << {es'4 d8 d~ | d4 f cis8 a f es | d4 c' c h8 b~ | b1 | } \\ \new
CueVoice { es,4 d8 d~ | d4 f cis8 a f es | d4 c' c h8 b~ | b1 | } >> r4 r8 b'
a4. g8 }

So I have to add \stemDown and \stemNeutral.

Greetings

Werner