Re: Main page of new website [was: some css tweaks]

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Main page of new website [was: some css tweaks]
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:45:57 +0200

On wo, 2009-07-29 at 22:00 +0200, John Mandereau wrote:
> Le mercredi 29 juillet 2009 à 23:48 +0900, Maximilian Albert a écrit :

Hi John,

> > But frankly,

> it took me a while to
> find the information what LilyPond actually does.

> and adding a small cropped excerpt of Lily-generated picture of
> music at the right of "LilyPond" title?

> Would the music score cropped picture I propose to add be enough to show
> this quality? (except the music piece itself, which I "randomly" took in
> my Lily typesetting directories)

I've added it, but I'm not sure if this works

    http://lilypond.org/~janneke/lilypond.org/index.html

We already have the
shaded music in the background image.  Possibly it needs to be twice
as big and in the background.  Or just two very big (scalex4) glyphs,
clef+eight, flat/sharp + sixteenth?

Greetings,
Jan.

Avatar®: http://AvatarAcademy.nl    | http://lilypond.org