[patch] make essay a directory-based book

From: Graham Percival
Subject: [patch] make essay a directory-based book
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:42:24 -0700

Hi John,

The attached patch makes essay a directory-based book like
application, learning, etc.  We want at least two separate
chapters (music engraving essay, literature list), as well as
including the bibliography stuff (i.e. mv bibliography/* essay/),
so I think it makes sense.

I haven't touched the bibliography yet.  I did move the literature
list.

The patch works for me; please push if you think it's ok.