Re: cross-staff versions of \arpeggioArrowUp etc.

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: cross-staff versions of \arpeggioArrowUp etc.
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 11:54:44 -0700 (PDT)

Mark Polesky wrote:

> Hopefully there are no more snafus, but I need you guys to test this.
> Let me know if you find any problems. I'd like to apply this if the
> developers approve.

In the file attached to the previous post
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2009-08/txtDIrSYMGg1c.txt
one small (but important) correction needs to be made.
In the definition for "move-arpeggio-to-this-context",
8 lines down, this line:

          (let* ((Arpeggio (ly:context-grob-definition context 'Arpeggio))

should instead read:

          (let* ((Arpeggio (ly:context-grob-definition parent 'Arpeggio))

Thanks to Jonathan Wilkes for catching this (on -user).
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-08/msg00059.html

Otherwise, does this look good?
- Mark