Re: Examples (for the web site and complete scores) status

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Examples (for the web site and complete scores) status
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 23:10:01 +0200

2009/8/6 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> As for category #2, we already have a great location for pieces of
> input: the snippets.  If there's anything of educational value in
> input/, let's put it into LSR.  We don't currently have a
> "complete pieces" or "long examples" or whatever tag, but I'm sure
> Valentin would love to add one.  I think it's important that, once
> users get expectations about the docs+website, we meet those
> expectations.  One expectation is that examples of input notation
> are in the Snippets.

Another thing I had in mind for a long time, though I never could get
started implementing it, was to have a "Gallery" on lilynet, to show
some fancy LilyPond-engraved pages with a sexy AJAX-thingy interface.
But that's too much of a long shot.

Of course I'll happily implement examples as snippets -- but it might
need some rewriting as there are no \includes in LSR snippets.

Regards,
Valentin