Re: HTML formatting for *all* LSR snippets descriptions?

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: HTML formatting for *all* LSR snippets descriptions?
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 22:33:14 +0100

Valentin Villenave wrote Friday, August 07, 2009 9:45 PM

So, I'm thinking that we'd better junk these pseudo-options, and ask
Seba to make HTML formatting allowed in all snippet descriptions.

Thoughts?

Sounds reasonable.  Do we make it clear anywhere what html
markup is permitted in snippets destined for the docs (defined
by tags that are doc-related)?  Just so people don't use markup
that isn't going to be translated to texinfo.

Should any other markup be translated?
e.g
<b></b> to @strong{}
<i></i> to @emph{}