Re: Fwd: GDP Docs compilation FAILED (2009.08.19-04:27)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Fwd: GDP Docs compilation FAILED (2009.08.19-04:27)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:14:32 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Wednesday, August 19, 2009 1:00 PM

I get the same thing even with "make".  I've reverted Trevor's
commit, although I have no clue what's wrong.  These errors
generally mean that the @menu wasn't updated, but he did that
perfectly (as far as I can see).  I'm baffled, but don't have time
to investigate further right now.

Sorry - when I changed the node name from
Identifiers to Music functions I should have
checked for duplicates.  Music functions is
already used in Interfaces for programmers.

I'll rework it and resubmit (and improve
my checking for such things).

Trevor