[patch] additional make target for website

From: Graham Percival
Subject: [patch] additional make target for website
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 02:56:05 +0100

Here's a patch that adds a special target (tentatively called
"web-gop") to the **main** makefile.  I think we'll want something
like this for the actual server, although obviously we'd need to
change the examples/ rule in Documentation/GNUmakefile.

My first patch only added it to Documentation/GNUmakefile, but
when I thought about the actual website server, I thought that the
main makefile was a better place to put it.

The images on the generated website don't point to the right dir,
but that's a general problem with anything in
Documentation/out-www.  :(