Re: output-distance.py

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: output-distance.py
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 15:58:11 +0100

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 05:37:55PM +0100, Neil Puttock wrote:
> 2009/9/28 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
>
> > If you can make these, or give me exact instructions on how to
> > generate them myself, I will be delighted to do so.  :)
> > I have tons of horsepower at my disposal; the only thing that
> > (should be) lacking is time.
>
> OK, here's a patch which reinstates the relevant \paper settings; all
> that's required is to apply it after checking out 2.13.4.

But since modern lilypond-book doesn't look at the \paper
settings, this won't change anything.  I think the real fix is to
change self.full_ly() to self.ly() in lilypond-book of an
otherwise stock 2.13.3.

I've done that, and it generates some comparisons, so I'm going
with that.  2.13.5, with those comparisons, should be uploaded in
a few hours.