google code (I'm scatterbrained)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: google code (I'm scatterbrained)
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 17:55:53 +0100

One of the reasons I'm finally entering all these items is that I
can no longer trust myself to remember everything.  In fact, I
even forgot to include some vital information in my announcement
about google code!

Priorities: I'm using the priority field in the Official LilyPond
Policy (tm), namely "high" means "blocks a stable release".  This
doesn't mean that it's actually high priority, or that I think
people should drop everything and work on them.  Just that they
need to be addressed before 2.14.