Re: make doc failure

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: make doc failure
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 16:37:02 +0100

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 04:39:01PM +0200, Jean-Charles Malahieude wrote:
> Here is the tail of the logs when trying to build the documentation on a
> fresh master with the last CVS of texi2html:

Hmm... don't use texi2html CVS?  :)

> Undefined subroutine &main:: called at
> /home/jcharles/GIT/Mentors/Documentation/lilypond-texi2html.init line
> 718.

Evidently texi2html changed something in the way that init files
are supposed to be set up, but I'm not keeping up-to-date with its
development.  If you could look into this, that would be great!
(i.e. look at the recent changes in the texi2html source)

If texi2html 1.83 or 1.84 or whatever has been released, I have no
problem removing backwards compatibility from our init files and
requiring contributors to upgrade to 1.83.  I'm a bit leery to do
that with CVS versions, though.