Re: how to do a minimalist rebuild of the documentation after minor chan

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: how to do a minimalist rebuild of the documentation after minor changes?
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 21:22:15 +0100

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 10:12:15PM +0200, Frédéric Bron wrote:
> > No, I mean Documentation/out-www/index.html.  Did you even check
> > for that file?
>
> Yes, that one works! Thanks.
> It would be nice if you could tell me where I can look to understand
> the directory structure made by "make":
>
> out, out-www, out-www/offline-root, Documentation/out,
> Documentation/out-www...

I don't have a clue.  If I type "make doc" in Documentation/, then
I look in Documentation/out-www/.  If I type "make doc" in /, then
I look in out-www/, and keep on looking in subdirectories until I
see something that looks right.  Once I find that thing, I
bookmark it for future reference.

This stuff might be easier to navigate after the waf change, but I
kind-of doubt it.