Re: final testing for 2.13.6

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: final testing for 2.13.6
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:28:28 -0400

On 2009-10-19, at 16:23 , Patrick McCarty wrote:

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 12:50 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 05:21:17PM +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:
Downloads, installs and runs fine.  convert-ly seems fine too.  The
desktop icon fails, though. Clicking it just flashes a Command Prompt window, too fast to see a message. I think this has been the case for some time, at least on my system (I never have need to use it normally,
of course).

Bloody mao, we fixed that last week.  :/

ok, this 2.13.6 is cancelled.  I'll take another look at it tomorrow.

The two darwin builds seem to work okay on Leopard, after a quick test.

For Snow Leopard, you already know what to expect, but just to make it official:

  Layout output to `cello.ps'...
  error: unsupported font format: /Library/Fonts/Optima.ttc
  make: *** [out/ZH-ordered/pdf/cello.pdf] Error 1

First time:

  real  67m54.306s
  user  62m59.155s
  sys   0m54.360s

Second time:

  real  0m7.451s
  user  0m4.484s
  sys   0m0.659s

That hour was mostly spent processing LastResort.ttf. I'm not sure what the problem with Optima.ttc is, but it works fine with 2.12.2.

Regards,
--
Dan