Re: maoing inconsistent 2.13.6 mingw, and fonts

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: maoing inconsistent 2.13.6 mingw, and fonts
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 01:25:31 +0100

OK, Graham, pick up your shovel - this is OK.

It downloads, installs, and runs fine, although
I've not checked it works with any complex .ly file.

LilyPad is there and works as it should.

A couple of minor points for next time, as it is
important not to confuse the first time user:

The version of the scale program in LilyPad
is 2.12.0 - should be 2.13.6.

Also it saves to test.pdf, not test.PDF.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>