Re: Alternative music font

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Alternative music font
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 00:54:28 +0200

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Wow too.
> Actually, there are things in Feta what I don't feel natural either.
> For example: the caesura sign, the G-clef and the trill indication feels
> better for me in Gonville.
> Though the G-clef is I think a clear LilyPond watermark, so I would keep
> that one :)

I am to blame for curve in the downstroke of the clef, and I am not
satisfied with it either.  We had a straight version at some point,
but I gave up on it, because I couldnt get the transition at the
bottom crook from straight to curve correct, also I liked the somewhat
swingy feel of the curved downstroke, but I agree it could be less
curvy.