Re: test 2.13.7: updated freetype, fontconfig, and pango

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: test 2.13.7: updated freetype, fontconfig, and pango
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 20:22:45 +0000

On Mon, Nov 02, 2009 at 06:58:32PM +0100, James E. Bailey wrote:
>    On 02.11.2009, at 17:14, Graham Percival wrote:
>
>      I've updated freetype, fontconfig, and pango.  I believe the result
>      works on OSX 10.6, but might issue a (harmless?) complaint on OSX.
>
>    I don't know if this even belongs here, but while checking convert-ly, I
>    noticed something odd:
>    %take your pick, the output differs between versions
>    %\version "2.12.2"
>    %\version "2.13.7"

Sorry, but I'm only working on GUB, so this isn't the place for
other problems.  If you can make a minimal example and investigate
on versions between 2.12.2 and 2.13.7 (i.e. start with 2.13.3,
then either go higher or lower depending on whether it works on
that), it might help debug it.

Oh wait; first you should check if there's already a report in the
tracker.  If not, then do the above, and add it as a
type-regression defect.