Re: development on windows

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: development on windows
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 20:20:10 -0000

Anthony W. Youngman wrote Sunday, November 22, 2009 8:06 PM

In message <address@hidden>, Frédéric Bron <address@hidden> writes
create a mount point:
$ mkdir /mnt/Share
then add the following line to /etc/fstab:
Share /mnt/Share vboxsf defaults 0 0

Hmm. Is there any way to have this pre-configured? i.e. tell
uses to create
C:\lilybuntu-share\
in windows (or create it for them), and have lilybuntu
preconfigured to mount this location?

Preconfigured in ubuntu yes. It just needs to be done once.
Don't know for the Windows part.

Only snag is, it assumes the user will be happy with stuff like that on c:

That does NOT include me :-)

Hmm, me neither.  I placed the virtual machine on
my D: drive, as my C: drive is getting rather full.

Trevor