Re: the guide for contributors, or the guide for a contributor?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: the guide for contributors, or the guide for a contributor?
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 08:11:38 +0100 (CET)

> I was amused by the recent "punctuation fix" commit: [...]

BTW, may I remind to have TWO spaces after a full stop, exclamation
mark and question mark at the end of a sentence.  This is both useful
for certain editors (like Emacs), and it helps the text-mode info
browser to break lines.

IIRC, this is mentioned somewhere in the guidelines but gets
constantly ignored.  Someone should walk over the docs and fix that
eventually.

    Werner