bug rating

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: bug rating
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 08:22:32 +0100 (CET)

Graham,

is it correct that all fixes, regardless of its annoyance, get a `low
priority' in case it won't become part of the next `milestone'
release?

I consider this categorization a bit coarse, and I would like to see
at least one more level to mark bugs as `annoying' or something like
that.  For example, #926 which I've reported recently belongs into
this category IMHO (since vertically centered text spanners are of
enormous importance in piano music), and potential bug fixers should
have a means to find such bugs easily.

    Werner